JSC "Eksortus" is the official representative of French company Basler Electric within the territory of Baltic countries.
Basler Electric company was established in 1946 and for 60 years it has been the pioneer in development and production of digital excitation, control and protection systems for generators and synchronous motors of any type.
It was the first company which used digital regulation devices for industrial generators in 1990-s, and since then the company has developed the set of controllers with microprocessor excitation system of the fifth generation.
As the official representatives of French company Basler Electric we provide the following services:
- Supply, modernization and installation of excitation, control and protection systems for generators and synchronous motors.
- Setup and testing of excitation, control and protection systems.
- Warranty and post-warranty service
- Maintenance staff training
- Technical assistance on equipment selection